TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The Seller is James Carter Group Ltd (trading as “Quiff & Co”), registered in England at Companies House with the company number 10727377. The Registered Office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK. Orders may also be processed by Llewmac Ltd.
3. Terms of Sale
3.1 These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet and over the phone. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
3.2 Production times may vary according to current order volumes and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays/errors or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
3.3 In order to contract with Quiff & Co you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
3.4 We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to bespoke customisations and a exact turnaround time may vary depending on current production levels.
4. Our Contract
4.1 When you place an order on our website, it should generate a confirmation screen (titled ‘Yippee’). This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. This will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we have debited your card (3.4 above) or sent you acknowledging emails.
4.2 Very occasionally an error may occur when placing an order on our site. If you have placed an order but not had contact from us within 7 working days please email email@example.com
5. Pricing and Availability
5.1 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our Website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
5.2 Any orders cancelled within 14 days are eligible for a full refund, as long as it has not entered production stage.
5.3 Due to the nature of our goods, 50% (often referred to as ‘deposit’) of all orders are non refundable once it has reached production stage.
– 6.1.1 When you place your order, you have the option to pay 50% deposit. The remaining balance will need to be paid in full 48 hours before shipment. If full and final settlement is not made we not dispatch goods and you will not be eligible for a refund.
– 6.1.2 If you have placed an order and paid in full, we are unable to refund any part unless you are cancelling your order. In this event, it would follow our standard cancellation terms.
7.1 We deliver to any address in the UK or abroad. Where possible we are able to supply a valid tracking number. We will not be liable for lost or delayed shipments caused by the courier or postal service. Any upgraded shipping requests are dealt with on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to pass on any additional shipping costs to you.
7.2 Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery, where possible you should receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
8.1 If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. You may cancel them up to 14 working days, starting from the date in which you placed your order, in line with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
8.2 If your order has entered the production stage during the first 14 working days after placing your order, 50% of total order price will now become non-refundable.
8.3 For instructions on how to return an order, please see clause 9.1 below.
9.1 Your Statutory Right To Cancel Your Order
– 9.1.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving your order. Due to the nature of our customisable goods, (referring to clause 5.2) 50% of the total cost of the goods is non-refundable. Should you wish to return our goods within the 14 day period, we will happy to refund 50%, or where possible work with you to provide an alternative solution.
– 9.1.3 In order for the items to be partial refunded or exchanged the goods must be returned within the 14 day period, received in an unworn, unused condition. We are not obliged to provide refunds on any items returned to us without packaging, damaged packaging, returned in uncared for condition. We may return the goods back to you.
– 9.1.4 The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us unless the item has a manufacturing defect or received in error. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
Quiff & Co, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
10.1 The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
10.2 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
10.3 The reductions shown in clearance sections are reductions from the original price charged on the website.
11.1 We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
11.2 When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”).
11.3 We use your information only for the following purposes:
– Processing your orders;
– For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
– To serve website content and advertisements to you;
– To administer this website;
– To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
11.4 You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
11.5 You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
12. Entire Agreement
12.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of James Carter Group Limited.